- Which payment methods are accepted?
In order to offer the best market price and the shortest delivery delay, AlloRemoteControl suggest you an online payment or use paypal service, in order to ensure a quick response service. For any purchase on our website, you are automatically insured by BNP Paribas Bank or Paypal customer protection.
Payments made by bank transfer and check are accepted. Your order will be processed and dispatched as soon as the payment is received.
For any additional question, please do not hesitate to contact us through our customer service – – .
- May I use all the remote controls in the same way?
Generally, every remote control is different, because based on a different device. This is the reason why every model is unique and used for a particular purpose. Consequently, not all the models are compatible.
AlloRemoteControl recommend you to pay attention and choose a compatible remote control.
Nevertheless, it is possible that AlloRemoteControl offers you a fully compatible remote control. Generally, this alternative offers you the benefice of more competitive prices. AlloRemoteControl offers you all kinds of gates and doors remote controls, at very competitive tariffs.
By visiting our website, you will find THE remote control you need thanks to our simple and clear layout.
If you wish to ask any question or get more information about a specific product, our section “online help” and/or the contact form are at your disposal.
- How can I find my remote control ?
On our website AlloRemoteControl, you will find at your disposal a search engine that will help you to find your remote control.
The search engine is useful in the case when your remote control is damaged or the manufacturer logo does not appear on the box.
In our website you can choose between different ways to rapidly find your remote control:
- In the search engine, just insert the name of the manufacturer OR the brand of your remote control. In both cases you will be able to choose between our selections of products from the home page.
- Or you can identify it thanks to:
- Number of button
- Their colour
- The colour of your remote control box
The search is easy and automatic >> Search Engine
Find among our models, THE door or gate remote control you need!
- I did not manage to find my remote control in your online shop list!
If you cannot find your gate or garage door remote control on our list of products, do not worry! Simply contact us via our Contact link and:
– send us a picture of your remote control (if possible, the internal and external parts) or
– provide us a detailed description of your remote control (different colours of the box and the keys).
We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Remote Control Lost ! How can I find my model ?
If you have lost your remote control, do not worry, our expertise is at your service to help you!
AlloRemoteControl offers you two solutions:
– in the case of a joint ownership management system, you can contact the people in charge of the management or directly contact the company involved in the construction of the gate or garage door in order to get the references of your remote control or the manufacturer’s brand.
– you can also easily read on your radio receiver placed on your garage door / gate and send us the frequency. This would significantly help, because generally the receiver and the remote control are manufactured by the same manufacturer.
Once found the right reference, AlloRemoteControl will make every effort to provide you the adapted remote control model.
- What can I do if my remote control is too big or too small ?
If your remote control does not suit you, do not hesitate to visit our catalogue of gates and garage doors remote controls. Our website AlloRemoteControl can offer you several alternative solutions.
- Can I modify the frequency of my transmitter?
No ! Unfortunately it is impossible to modify your transmitter frequency!
The manufacturer creates and secures a unique frequency on your gate remote control during the production process.
Only the remotes controls using the same frequency can be considered as compatible.
- Where can I find the frequency of my transmitter?
Finding the frequency of your transmitter is not difficult! Open your gate or garage door remote control box and have a look inside. Generally, the frequency of your remote control is located inside the box;
How to find it?
- Open your remote control.
- Inside the box, identify the silver colour part.
- You will find the inclusion of the frequency of the quartz.
NB: on the Quartz, the frequency of your transmitter is expressed in Mhz.
- Does a different remote control model with the same frequency can be compatible?
Be really careful! You will not be able to use a different gate or garage door remote control to replace your old one, even if they use the same frequency!
In fact, the frequency represents only one of the characteristics that should be taken into account when you buy a remote control!
- There are different types of existing coding, what are they?
Here you will find a clear and concise classification of different types of existing coding on the remote control market:
- The mini switches coding or by manipulating the buttons of the transmitter.
- « Coding by learning »: you have to use your original transmitter to transmit the code to the new remote control.
- The personalised coding: every transmitter has an unique code.
In the configuration 1 and 2 you will not have any particular difficulty to make a copy of your new remote control from your valid transmitter.
In the case where :
- you do not have a valid transmitter,
- or your receiver is faulty,
You will have to intervene directly on the receiver recovering the code or using the programation buttons. In the case of some type A transmitter models an electronic memory replace the dipswitches. The remote control will therefore be programmed by manipulation of the buttons on the transmitter. (Please download the instruction s to follow on the page of the product concerned)
In the case of the configuration 3, the coding is often protected by a security ‘anti-copy’ function. In cases where this function is activated, only a local professional with the necessary equipment can intervene. However, if this function is not activated, you will be able, depending on the model, easily add a transmitter by following the programming procedure:
• either with a valid transmitter
• or by an intervention on the receiver.
Coding: the parameters must be copies from the old transmitter.
ON and OFF or 1, 0, -1 observed position DIP switches.
- Why some remote controls replacement are offered ?
Our site can offer you various alternatives to your remote control for the following reasons:
1. When factories are no longer producing your remote control
2. when there is the possibility to supply a cheaper alternative for your remote control garage door or gate.
- Are batteries included with the remote controls ?
You will receive your remote control ready to be used with batteries provided! When you will need to change your batteries, you will just need to open the remote control box and easily replace it by a new one.
- Why should I buy my remote control on your website?
You should buy your remote control on AlloRemoteControl because of two simple reasons:
- We are offering you a really competitive market selling price (remote control cost)
- We offer the best service.
Thanks to our large quantities purchases directly form the manufacturer, we can benefit from the best market prices. Our goal is to provide to our customers a fast, efficient service, always at the best possible price !
- Why the prices you offer are significantly lower compared to other stores?
Our objective is to satisfy our consumer expectation in every aspect. This is the reason why we are committed to provide the best quality at the best price ! Being purchased directly from the manufacturer, we can make you benefit of excellent prices on our remote controls. All our products are 100% originals, benefit of a warranty of 1 year and are in any case replicas.
- If the remote control does not works, what should I do?
Do not panic, let’s check few points together:
– Is the remote control coded correctly?
– Is the battery correctly installed?
I n the event your remote control coding is correct and the battery is correctly installed, you can contact us via the Contact page of our site. We will find a solution to all your problems.