Fast delivery !
Product in stockOrder processed on Thursday 2 February 2023
Battery and instructions included
Technical service at your service
14 days to change your mind
Presentation of the CAME DELTA-SE photocells
If you are looking for one of the most performing items in terms of safety, do not look further. The CAME DELTA-SE photocells are made for you.
This item is supplied with a current of 12-24 V, it has a synchronized infrared beam that can detect any obstacles on a 20 m range. No matter if it is a dog, a child, a football, or even a branch of a tree, the CAME DELTA-SE photocells will spot it and act accordingly.
A highly protected system
Tested multiple times, this item has an IP CODE of 54. The IP CODE 54 is more than a number, it is a symbol of success. Especially because it means the CAME DELTA-SE photocells are dust-protected as much as against water splashed from all directions.
Furthermore, this product has a square shape. Its height of 70 mm (same for its depth) and its width of 36 mm will allow this product to blind simply into your environment.
How do photocells work (in only four steps)?
The photocells are very useful when it comes to the safety of your home… and more! But how does it work? Here’s a quick recap of the different maneuvers of this item :
- The transmitting cell sends an infrared light beam to the receiving cell at any time.
- When this beam is no longer received by the receiver, it indicates that an obstacle is in the way of your gate.
- Then, the receiver sends a signal to your home automation system.
- In the end, the system will stop and block the closing of the gate until you remove the obstacle that is in the way.
List of the components available
When buying this product, you will be able to find the following items inside :
- a casing base
- Casing set up to fit the PG7 cable gland
- Recess-mounting base
- Casing cover
- a control board
- board fitting screws
- O-Ring for fitting the base
- cover fastening screw
Setup of the CAME DELTA-SE photocells
Are you looking for the user manual of this product? If so, know it is available on Allo Remote Control with all the steps to use this item properly. You can check it online here.
Common questions about the CAME DELTA-SE photocells
Where can I find other CAME products?
If you are looking for other CAME products, you are in the right place. On Allo Remote Control, plenty of items from CAME are available. To check them out, please, click here.
Why should I buy this product on Allo Remote Control?
- First, delivery is free with the purchase of 2 or more remote controls
- Then, your order is shipped the same day
- Also, a 1-year warranty is offered (possible extension up to 2 years – see GSC)
- Finally, telephone assistance (08 99 25 30 57) or by email (email@example.com) is available 5 days a week