Fast delivery !
Product in stockOrder processed on Tuesday 4 October 2022
Battery and instructions included
Technical service at your service
14 days to change your mind
SEA SIGN.BOX UNI 433Mhz Receiver
SEA SIGN.BOX UNI 433Mhz receiver is typically used for monitoring the access of your entries. This receiver operates on a self-learning mode
SEA SIGN.BOX UNI 433Mhz is very convenient for residential use and works with SMART, DUAL HEAD and COCCINELLA CF remote controls.
SEA SIGN.BOX UNI 433Mhz It is a two-channel receiver which runs on 12 V/24 V (DC) batteries on a frequency of 433.920 MHz
Alloremotecontrol is fully committed to ensure customers satisfaction,it guarantees a one-year warranty on all its products. You can even get a two-year warranty extension when finalizing your order. ( See General Sales conditon)
ELECTRIC SHOCK AZARD. THIS DEVICE MUST BE INSTALLED BY CERTIFIED PERSONNEL
Other features of this receiver :
- Easily programmable transmitters.
- Second channel is programmable in bistable/Time operating modalities
- Receiver sensitivity:-100 dB
- Coding:64 bit
- Power: 12 V/24 V Direct current/Alternating current
- Screwed with terminal strips
- High manufacturing quality
- It is possible to make safety copies of the receiver memory with PALM
- Integrated antenna+Fastening set
- Functioning: -15° à + 60°
Flex Uni 433
|NUMBER OF BUTTONS||