Nice O-Box Multi-functional Interface – OBOX2 is a revolutionary and state-of-the-art multi-function interface that can be easily installed and used.
Nice O-Box Multi-functional Interface
Nice O-Box Multi-functional Interface – OBOX2 which thanks to the dedicated software “O-Box Software Suite”, enables the configuration and programming directly from the PC or PDA, practically and intuitively,all transmitters, receivers and other Nice control devices
Nice O-Box Multi-functional Interface– OBOX2 is very convennient as it enables a number of tasks to be
performed directly from the office, without the need to visit the client’s system. For example the operator can program the functions and parameters of transmitters with the utmost of ease, and send them already configured and operative to the clients.
It is also possible to:
• program transmitters in the One series via radio;
• manage all functions via radio of the receivers in the One series fitted with built-in transmitter;
• read and write transponder badges in the Moon series;
• receive data via radio from transmitters in the series FloR, One, or via optical reader for transmitters in the Bio series;
• program receivers in the series FloR and One and memories of the control devices MOMB, MOTB and MORX;
• create and manage an updated database with personal data of clients and configurations of the receivers installed in the respective systems.
O-Box interfaces with your PC or PDA palmtop, performing the control, entry, deletion, enabling or disabling of codes, programming of the memory, functions and typical parameters of the receivers, transmitters and other Nice control devices
Nice O-Box Multi-function Interface is universal, it manages all programming procedures possible
by means of BUPC and MOU. It also enables import of databases previously created using the software for BUPC and MOU
Alloremotecontrol is fully committed to ensure customers satisfaction; it guarantees a one-year warranty on all its products. You can even get a two-year warranty extension when finalizing your order. (See General Sales Conditions)
Connection interface complete with software
“O-Box Software Suite” with USB connection cable supplied.
Dual Band, for devices at 433.92/868.46 MHz